I served a make your own bloody bar at my place a few weeks ago and I had all these leftover pickles and olives so I decided to throw them into a pasta salad.
I love bloody marys, it’s one of those things I never liked and then a few years ago became obsessed with them. I love this pasta salad because it looks like a regular pasta salad but tastes like a bloody mary.
One of the most important things was the pickled carrots and green beans, but I think it is important to adapt this to however you like your bloody mary.
Bloody Mary Pasta Salad Recipe
Looks like a regular pasta salad but the Worcestershire, horseradish, and hot sauce give it that classic bloody mary flavor. All the pickled veggies give this a great bright flavor.
ADS BY GOOGLE
Ingredients for Bloody Mary Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2/3 cup Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/3 cup Cocktail Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. LEA & PERRINS Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 stalks celery, cut into thin slices
- 1/3 cup sliced Spanish olives