Did everything cook on one sheet pan? Count us in. This single-pan meal calls for McCormick Lime Extract instead of zest for a more concentrated flavor, plus McCormick red pepper for added heat.
For faster prep, use 4 cups store-bought spiralized vegetable noodles instead of spiralizing them yourself.
Coconut Lime Shrimp with Zoodles Recipe
- Course: Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Calories: 186
- Ingredients: 12
- Servings: 4
- Recipe Author: McCormick
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp McCormick Ginger
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Pure Lime Extract
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp McCormick Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix coconut milk, ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper and extract in a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes. Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Arrange shrimp in a single layer in the center of the large, shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Toss vegetable noodles and oil in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat well. Spread noodles around shrimp in pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through and noodles are tender. Serve shrimp over vegetable noodles.
ADS BY GOOGLE
Nutrition information (per Serving)
- Calories: 186
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 168mg
- Sodium: 413mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 19g