I totally, 100% thoroughly humiliate myself each time I go for Olive Garden Salad. My significant other has become accustomed to my plate of mixed greens accumulating, breadstick-eating ways. I never under any circumstance eat my dinner there. I don’t endeavor to eat my dinner there but with Olive Garden Salad.
I even caution the waitstaff about this ahead of time now since they generally question me when I request a case for my whole, immaculate supper. To me, the supper is for home, and the serving of mixed greens and the breadsticks are for the present. It’s simply the manner in which it is.
How would you make Olive Garden Salad?
How would you make Olive Garden Salad of mixed greens dressing? In a large glass or wooden salad serving bowl, toss together the lettuce mix, onion slices, olives, pepperoncini, tomatoes, and croutons. Add dressing and toss to combine. Serve with fresh Parmesan cheese and black pepper to taste. Follow the ways to make Olive Garden Salad:
- Make beyond any doubt you utilize astounding additional virgin olive oil when making this formula people. Thusly, it’ll yield a superb serving of mixed greens dressing and will guarantee that the olive oil stays in the fluid frame when refrigerated.
- For more information about picking the highest quality olive oil that you can, check these guys out.
Olive Garden Salad Ingredients:
— Vine Ripened Tomatoes
— Large Black olives
— Red onions
— Pepperoncinis (These are jarred and are found in pickles/olives)
— Croutons (You can actually purchase Olive Garden’s Croutons)
— Parmesan cheese
Instructions to prepare Olive Garden Salad
- Prepared salad should be refrigerated as soon as possible in an airtight container, free from as much moisture as possible.
- Salad can’t be frozen, lettuce that has been frozen or even chilled at too low of a temperature ruins its consistency and freshness. Once that’s happened, it can’t be recovered.
- Refrigerated salad lasts anywhere from 1-3 days, it’s only as good until the least-fresh ingredient in the salad begins to go bad.
Get More detailed Instructions here for Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing.