Creamy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms are the best appetizer for any party. Unless there are stuffed mushrooms; then your guests are torn. So be a thoughtful host and serve these deliciously creamy spinach stuffed mushrooms.
Creamy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Delicious! I made extra stuffing and added some extra garlic. I grilled my mushrooms before adding the stuffing. I flipped them so that all the water could leak out!
You can roast your mushrooms a little first or cook them on a grate over a pan. Otherwise, there’s moisture buildup on the bottom.
And you can chop your spinach a little so that you aren’t trying to stuff full-sized leaves into little mushrooms.
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Author: Claire Nolan from Tasty.co
- Servings: 5 servings
Here is what you’ll need!
- 20 medium-sized mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach (160g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225g)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup bread crumb (30g)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Place the top half on a baking sheet.
- Mince the stems. Melt the butter in a pan and add the minced stems and minced garlic. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach, cook, until it wilts.
- Add the cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir until the cream cheese is melted and everything is well-combined.
- Take a spoonful of the spinach mixture and fill each mushroom top.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture on top of the dip stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- You have done, Enjoy!
- Calories 258
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.