Spicy garlic shrimp and tomatoes saute- A curt and easy pretentiousness to make the most savory accompaniment to rice, orzo, and pasta! Spicy garlic shrimp and tomatoes saute recipe is authored by Diet Hood.
Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Tomatoes Sauté
This is more than just delicious, saucy shrimp. This recipe is all about the sauce that’s super easy and ready to go with just good and regular ingredients.
You’ll toss all those pretties up in the pan, just the way you like ’em, throw a handful of seasonings for a bit of spice and make it all awesome!
Then, you’ll be all googly-eyes over your winning meal of creamy, delicious, filling and mostly-healthy shrimpy shrimp.
- Course: Side Dish
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 169 kcal
- Author: Katerina from Diethood
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- 1- pound fresh or frozen jumbo shrimp
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 to 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 tsp McCormick cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup low fat vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Micro lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- If shrimp is wet, pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add shrimp and, using your fingers, mix to combine. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet or a cast iron skillet.
- Add garlic and salt; cook for about 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Add previously prepared shrimp to the pan; cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, vegetable broth and lemon juice; continue to cook for 3 minutes, or until shrimp is done and tomatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in fresh parsley.
- Serve over cooked rice, orzo, pasta, etc.
Nutrition facts for Spicy garlic shrimp and tomatoes saute. Amount Per Serving. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Calories 169
- Calories from Fat 72
- Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Cholesterol 145mg 48%
- Sodium 426mg 18%
- Potassium 236mg 7%
- Carbohydrates 6g 2%
- Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugar 1g 1%
- Protein 17g 34%
- Vitamin A 809IU 16%
- Vitamin C 21mg 25%
- Calcium 182mg 18%
- Iron 3mg 17%