If you want the best ever breakfast, you can’t go past this Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs Recipe.
Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs Recipe
We had a great response to our post that showed you how to make Poached Eggs perfectly so we know that you’ll be equally excited to learn how to create delicious and fluffy scrambled eggs.
Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs Ingredients
Gordon Ramsay serves his scrambled eggs up with seared baby tomatoes (still on the vine) and pan-fried mushrooms. Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs are cooked prior to the scrambled eggs. which he starts to cook beforehand.
You will also notice in the video that Gordon does not whisk his eggs up separately. This is all done in the pan. It’s an important step and makes all the difference to the end result.
He also recommends a good sourdough bread as a base. The bread is an important element and should be a denser variety.
Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs Recipe on YouTube
Are you ready to learn the secret to the most delicious Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs ever? Gordon Ramsay has some excellent tips that are no doubt different to the way most make their eggs.
He takes his pan off the heat regularly so to ensure that they don’t overcook. To see him in action, click Play above.
How To Make Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs
- Crack 6 cold eggs into a deep saucepan.
- Add the butter. For smaller batches, use a 2-to-1 eggs-to-butter ratio.
- Put the pan on high heat.
- Stir continuously with a rubber spatula—don’t whisk—making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan.
- After 30 seconds, take the pan off the heat. Keep stirring.
- After about 10 seconds, put back on the heat.
- Repeat for 3 minutes.
- In the last minute, season the eggs lightly. For an extra creamy texture, stir in 1 tsp of crème fraîche.
- Plate and garnish with chopped chives.
If you like this Gordon Ramsay Scrambled Eggs recipe, try once and let us know your experience! In the meantime, you can see some other related recipes: