You are going to love this super easy and extremely healthy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette recipe. Watch the video tutorial bellow to learn more about this delicious healthy mushroom and spinach omelette recipe.
We just discovered the Dr. Gundry way of living and the results are amazing! We have lost 4 kilos in 7 days and are looking and feeling fantastic.
Today we are sharing his Healthy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette Recipe and it’s superb!
After finding out that certain foods and vegetables are riddled with lectins, we decided to make a complete lifestyle change. As a result, we have cut out pasta, grains, bread and even given some high sugar fruit the boot! This Healthy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette Recipe was a hit in our house, easy to make, and incredibly filling. It’s perfect for any time of the day or night and you’ll love it. So, let’s see what you need.
Healthy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette Recipe Ingredients
These ingredients make a single serving
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ white onion, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- One Tablespoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 x omega-3 or pastured eggs, whisked until smooth
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Healthy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette Recipe Video Tutorial
Are you ready to learn how to make Dr. Gundry’s easy and delicious Healthy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette Recipe? He has made a video tutorial to step you through the process.
In order to achieve the best result, be sure to view. Don’t forget that this is a single-serve so adjust your ingredients if you are cooking for more. To watch the video, click play above.
Healthy Mushroom and Spinach Omelette Recipe Process
Heat half the olive oil in a small saute pan* over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushroom, sage, and half the salt, and cook, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are brown and onions are tender.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove vegetable mixture from heat and set aside.
- Wipe pan clean, and heat the remaining olive oil over medium heat.
- Add eggs, along with remaining salt and pepper, and cook until set.
- Carefully turn onto a plate, and place vegetable filling on half of the omelet
- Fold into a half-moon shape, serve, and enjoy. Try serving it with fresh herbs and avocado for added creaminess
Note: If using a non-stick pan, make sure it’s a Teflon-free nonstick pan such as a ceramic pan or a PTFE and Teflon-free nonstick such as Swiss Diamond.