Meatball Parmesan Casserole Recipe
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 6
- Recipe Author: MyFridgeFood
- Calories: 388
- Carbs: 3.6
- Fat: 11.1
- Protein: 13.2
Ingredients you need for Meatball parmesan casserole
- 1 bag of frozen meatballs, cooked according to package directions
- Pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoning, to taste
1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2Spread some pasta sauce into the bottom of a 3-quart casserole dish to prevent the meatballs from sticking.
3Arrange the precooked meatballs on top.
4Pour more pasta sauce on top to cover the meatballs to your liking.
5Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, Parmesan, & some Italian seasoning to taste.
6Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
ADS BY GOOGLE