Be sure to toss the potatoes in the dressing while still warm so that they can absorb more of the aromatic flavor.
Mediterranean Herb Potato Salad Recipe
- Course: Side dish, Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Total time: 20 mins
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp drained capers
- Bring potatoes and water to cover to boil in medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain well.
- Mix olive oil, white wine vinegar, McCormick® Oregano Leaves and McCormick® Thyme Leaves in large bowl until well blended.
- Add warm potatoes; toss to coat.
- Add tomatoes and drained capers; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition information (Per Serving)
- Calories 159
- Total Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 137mg
- Carbohydrates 21g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 3g