This refreshing berry slab pie topped with pie crust stars is sure to be a hit at any summer holiday celebration. Celebrate Independence Day with a delicious fresh berry slab pie and easy pie crust stars!
Star-Spangled Red White & Blue Slab Pie
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 2 hours 10 mins
Total time: 2 hours 40 mins
Recipe Auther: Pillsbury Kitchens
- 3 refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 containers (6 oz each) lemon burst yogurt
- Juice and grated peel of 1 lemon (3 tablespoons juice and 1 teaspoon peel)
- 6 cups assorted berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
- 1 cup strawberry glaze (from 13.5-oz container)
Instructions1Heat oven to 450°F. Remove 2 of the pie crusts from pouches. Unroll and stack on lightly floured surface. Roll to 17×12-inch rectangle. 2Fit crust into ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, pressing into corners. Fold crust even with edges of pan. Prick crust several times with fork.
Strawberry glaze can be found in the produce section of your grocery store. Take care in folding the berries and glaze. If using raspberries or blackberries, gently fold them in at the very end to avoid berries breaking apart.
Here is a video, you can get a better instructions