Are you in a habit of getting up late in the morning? Don’t get time for making a healthy breakfast? Then let me tell you, You are not alone in this journey.
Bread Omelette Recipe
Here, I have used an ordinary bread but, if we would like to opt for healthy meals then I would suggest to go for brown bread. If one is running short of time then this breakfast recipe is surely a must-try. Bread Omelet just needs bread slices and omelette mixture and the bread slices are dipped over the omelette spread and cooked till perfection.
- Course: Breakfast
- Cousine: Amarican, Indian
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Serving: 1 person
Bread Omelette Recipe Ingredients:
- Eggs- 2
- Bread- 1 slice
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Onion (Chopped)- 1 large
- Tomato (Chopped)- ½ to 2
- Capsicum (Chopped)- 2 tablespoon
- Green Chilli (Chopped)- 1 to 2
- Black paper powder– ¼ tablespoon (Optional)
- Salt- ⅓ tablespoon (Or according to your taste)
How to make:
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and mix it using a fork.
- Add all the vegetables. (Onion, tomato, capsicum & green chill)
- Add black paper powder & salt.
- Mix everything well.
- Turn on the flame, heat a pan and add oil.
- Spread the oil evenly & let it heat. (You may use butter instead of oil)
- Pour the mixture on the hot pan. Let it be cooked for a few seconds.
- Place a bread slice at the center. Press the bread a little & fold all the corners.
- Keep the flame low. Flip it and cook it a bit.
- Turn off the flame and take it out in a serving plate.
- Ready to serve.