Foil packs cooking makes all-in-one meal preparation a breeze! Fire up the grill and try it with these cheesy meatballs and potato nugget packets. Here is the easy recipe for you.
- 1 pkg. 28 oz. ORE-IDA TATER TOTS
- 1 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetables carrots, corn, peas, thawed
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag frozen turkey or beef meatballs thawed
Heat grill to medium heat.
Place potatoes on 8 large sheets of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray.
Mix ketchup and A.1. until blended; drizzle half evenly over potatoes.
Top with mixed vegetables, meatballs, remaining ketchup mixture and cheddar cheese
Fold foil to make 8 packets.
See Step by Step How To Make FoilPacks on the Grill