Meatball Tater Tots Foil Packs Recipe
They have juicy meatballs, crisp tater tots, vegetables and of course cheese for an entire meal in a foil packet!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Course: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Author: Jodeze Home and Garden
- 1 pkg. 28 oz. Ore Ida Extra Easy Tater Tots
- 1 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Lingham’s Original Hot Sauce
- 4 cups frozen mixed vegetable carrots, corn, peas, thawed
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. Kraft Natural Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bag frozen Turkey meatballs
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place potatoes on 8 large sheets of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix ketchup and A.1. until blended; drizzle half evenly over potatoes.
- Top with mixed vegetables, meatballs, remaining ketchup mixture, and cheddar cheese
- Fold foil to make 8 packets.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- Calories: 579kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Protein: 25g
- Fat: 37g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 92mg
- Sodium: 1324mg
- Potassium: 693mg
- Fiber: 4g
- Vitamin A: 3175IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
- Calcium: 254mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.